Beer Can Appreciation Day Party 2012
BEER CAN APPRECIATION DAY
Tuesday, January 24th
5pm – 2 am
On January 24, 1935, the Gottfried Krueger Brewing Company of Newark, New Jersey created the beer can. Krueger’s Finest and Krueger’s Cream Ale; and the shop was test-marketed in Richmond, Virginia.
On January, 24, 2012, we plan on celebrating the 77th birthday of the beer can at Idle Hands Bar in New York, NY along with Chef Joseph Yoon & Yummy Eats!
ALL cans of beer will be $4 all night long or opt for all you can drink for only $20.
- Pulled Beer Can Chicken, Avocado, Corn, Bacon, Lime & Cilantro Shooters
- Pulled Beer Can Chicken Taco w/ Greens, Tomatoes, Cilantro-Lime Rice & Aji Sauce
- Pulled Beer Can Chicken Slider w/ Greens, Tomato & Garlic Aioli
- White Wine, Roasted Garlic & Tomato Mussels w/ Garlic Crostinis
- Mega Chili Bowl w/ Barley-White Rice
- Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 21st Amendment
- Anderson Valley
- Oskar Blues
- Sly Fox
- Steven’s Point
- … and more!
ALL CANS will be stacked as we build a craft can Beeramid!